- 4 challenges: Dribbling, Turning, Receiving, and Passing
- Players tested daily
- Players receive an accumulation of points for each challenge
- At the end of camp players get a challenge scorecard with a total score
- 100 players with the best scores and attitude will be selected from camps across the country and invited to a Virtual Skills Challenge Finale with the date to be determined.
- There is more to a player than their score in a Challenge!
- Our philosophy is to motivate self-improvement. Each player is encouraged to do the best they can and use the scores to track their own development over time.
View and Practise the skills!
Skills Challenge Score Tables
Below are tables identifying different Skills Challenge scoring levels, allowing players to gauge how their scores compare to other in their age group across the country. These scores are based on thousands of players who have taken part in the Skills Challenges from 2018 to present. These scores should be utilized for players to identify where to focus their skills training moving forward.