Vernon Skills Camp
Field: Marshall Fields
Date: August 31 to September 4, 2020
Time: 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Regular Price: $185.00 + GST.
Early Bird Price: $165.00 + GST.
Book before May 31 and Save $20 off your registration!
Do you have a pair or group of players that want to attend camps together? Promotions may apply, please contact us to discuss.
Whitecaps FC Skills Camps are dedicated towards recreational to motivated players. Coaches will create a fun environment to apply technical drills as well as host games and scrimmages.
Play Like a Pro
- Train with Whitecaps FC Head Coaches
- Led by Okanagan Associate Head Coach, Jason Thompson
- 3-hour camp format
- Boys & Girls U7 to U14.
- Age-specific training for all levels.
- World Cup tournament included in each day of camp.
Camp Skills Challenge
- Experience four exciting challenges that all players will get to do at camp
- Score cards will be recorded to see players progress throughout the week
- Select participants will be invited to participate in the Whitecaps FC Nation wide Skills Challenge Finale at the National Soccer Development Centre, UBC
- Event will be held at the end of the 2020 summer. More details, click here
- Skills Challenge Tracker
- Whitecaps FC camp t-shirt
- Official Whitecaps FC poster
To view a copy of our camp policies please click here.
Code of Conduct and Safe Sport
To view a copy of our Code of Conduct please click here.
To view our Air Quality Policy, please click here.
Senior Manager, Club Engagement, Soccer Development
Phone: (604) 669 9283 ext. 7866
Whitecaps FC Administrator
Whitecaps FC Skills Challenges
- Players tested daily and receive an accumulation of points for each drill
- Our philosophy is to motivate self-improvement. Each player is encouraged to do their best and use the scores to track their own development
- For training videos and score charts, click below: