Vernon Keeper Camp
Field: Marshall Fields
Date: August 10-14, 2020
Time: 9 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Regular Price: $195.00 + GST.
Early Bird Price: $175.00 + GST.
Book before May 31 and Save $20 off your registration!
Whitecaps FC Keeper Camps are dedicated towards recreational to motivated players. Coaches will create a fun environment to apply technical drills as well as host games and scrimmages.
Play Like a Pro
- Train with Whitecaps FC Head Coaches
- Led by Okanagan Associate Head Coach, Jason Thompson
- Includes shot stopping, crossed balls, breakaways, distribution & set plays
- 3-hour camp format
- Boys & Girls U7 to U14.
- Age-specific training for all levels.
- Meet a Whitecaps MLS player
Camp Skills Challenge
- Experience four exciting challenges that all players will get to do at camp
- Score cards will be recorded to see players progress throughout the week
- Select participants will be invited to participate in the Whitecaps FC Nation wide Skills Challenge Finale at the National Soccer Development Centre, UBC
- Event will be held at the end of the 2020 summer. More details, click here
- Whitecaps FC player visit and autographs
- Skills Challenge Tracker
- Whitecaps FC camp t-shirt
- Official Whitecaps FC poster
To view a copy of our camp policies please click here.
Code of Conduct and Safe Sport
To view a copy of our Code of Conduct please click here.
To view our Air Quality Policy, please click here.
Senior Manager, Club Engagement, Soccer Development
Phone: (604) 669 9283 ext. 7866
Whitecaps FC Administrator
Whitecaps FC Skills Challenges
- Players tested daily and receive an accumulation of points for each drill
- Our philosophy is to motivate self-improvement. Each player is encouraged to do their best and use the scores to track their own development
- For training videos and score charts, click below: