Vancouver Spring Skills
Led by professional Whitecaps FC camp and academy coaches, the Vancouver Skills Camp is perfect for players new to the sport, as well as more experienced players. And, when players are ready to take the next step in their development, they can advance within the Whitecaps system, including the Whitecaps FC BMO Academy Centres.
Field: Memorial Park South Turf
Date: March 13-17, 2023
Time: 9 am – 12 pm
Age: Boys & Girls U8-U14
Price: $239 + taxes and fees
Led by Whitecaps FC Skills Camp, and BMO Academy Centre coaches
- All Whitecaps FC coaches are fully accredited and trained to enforce proper guidelines and procedures.
- Track your progress with the Skills Challenge score card. Player scores will be recorded throughout the week to track the player’s development.
- Fundamental drills include: Dribbling, Turning, Cutting, Passing, Speed and Agility.
Put skills into practice
- Individual relays and races will push players to improve and work as a squad.
- Modified World Cup on the last day of camp to provide excitement and promote teamwork.
Get kitted up
- All players receive an official Whitecaps FC Camp t-shirt
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct establishes principles for team officials, players, parents, guardians, and spectators to ensure soccer is a fun, safe, and positive experience for all. It is a condition that all participants read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct at all times. Failure to comply with them will result in action from Whitecaps FC.
- Respect everyone and everything
- Leave things better off then you found them
- Do the best you can
For more information on our Code of Conduct, please click here.
At Whitecaps FC providing a safe and supportive environment for athletes to practice, learn, compete, and achieve their best is one of our primary objectives. We are committed to creating and maintaining an equitable, and non-discriminatory environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Please click here for more information on Safe Sport.
Air Quality Policy
Whitecaps FC is committed to ensuring a safe environment for your children above all else. In the event of an air quality advisory, Whitecaps FC uses the Government of Canada’s Observed Air Quality Index and Air Quality Guidelines as its two primary resources for making informed decisions around any changes, rescheduling or reduction of its camp programs. As conditions change, the club and its staff will always make decisions in the best interest of the players, parents, and staff, and whenever possible, commit to running the camp as scheduled.
For more information on Air Quality Policy, please click here.
Risk-Free Registration Policy: 100% refund guaranteed if Whitecaps FC Camp is cancelled.
All other refund requests:
1. Received more than 14 days before the start of a camp, will be subject to a 15% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
2. Received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a camp, will be subject to a 25% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
3. Received less than 2 days before the start of a camp will not be granted.
4. Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 15% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
5. Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
6. No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
7. Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.