Whitecaps FC Ontario Camp
Camps are back for Summer 2020! Following Ontario Soccer and Canada Soccer approved Return to Play Plan, we’ve developed new protocols to ensure the safety of all players, staff and communities.
Take the next step in your development. Led by certified Whitecaps FC camp and academy coaches, the Whitecaps FC Ontario Prospects Camp is for motivated players to develop real gameplay experience.
With five days of high paced, challenging sessions, the Whitecaps FC Ontario Prospects Camp helps ambitious players establish the right routines, the right training and the right mindset.
- Success Stories
- Safety Protocols
- Code of Conduct & Safe Sport
- Refund Policies
- Virtual Academy
Date: August 17 – 21, 2020
Time: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Age: Boys & Girls U8-U15
Price: $189 + HST
Limited 40 spots per timeslot!
Led by Whitecaps London Technical Director, Mike Ayyash and Safe Sport Officer.
- All Whitecaps FC coaches are fully accredited.
- Safe Sport Officer present onsite to enforce proper guidelines and procedures set out by Health Authorities.
- Track your progress with the Skills Challenge score card. Player scores will be recorded throughout the week to track the player’s development.
- Fundamental drills include: Dribbling, Turning, Cutting, Passing, Speed and Agility.
Put skills into practice
- Individual replays and races will push players to improve and work as a squad.
- Modified World Cup on the last day of camp to provide excitement and promote teamwork.
Virtual Whitecaps FC player appearance
- Meet a ‘Caps players during a scheduled Zoom call.
Get kitted up
- All players receive an official Whitecaps FC Camp t-shirt and digital poster.
All new policies and procedures were set in accordance with Canada Soccer’s Return to Soccer guidelines.
Here’s an overview of all the new processes and procedures we’re introducing.
- Safety Officer at every location
- Physical distancing
- No contact and plenty of space
- Regular screening
- Enhanced hygiene and sanitization
- Comprehensive, carefully-planned procedures
For more information on Safety Protocols, please click here.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct establishes principles for team officials, players, parents, guardians, and spectators to ensure soccer is a fun, safe, and positive experience for all. It is a condition that all participants read and agree to abide by the Code of Conduct at all times. Failure to comply with them will result in action from Whitecaps FC.
- Respect everyone and everything
- Leave things better off then you found them
- Do the best you can
For more information on our Code of Conduct, please click here.
At Whitecaps FC providing a safe and supportive environment for athletes to practice, learn, compete, and achieve their best is one of our primary objectives. We are committed to creating and maintaining an equitable, and non-discriminatory environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.
Please click here for more information on Safe Sport.
Air Quality Policy
Whitecaps FC is committed to ensuring a safe environment for your children above all else. In the event of an air quality advisory, Whitecaps FC uses the Government of Canada’s Observed Air Quality Index and Air Quality Guidelines as its two primary resources for making informed decisions around any changes, rescheduling or reduction of its camp programs. As conditions change, the club and its staff will always make decisions in the best interest of the players, parents, and staff, and whenever possible, commit to running the camp as scheduled.
For more information on Air Quality Policy, please click here.
1. Received more than 14 days before the start of a camp, will be subject to a 15% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
2. Received less than 14 days but more than 2 days before the start of a camp, will be subject to a 25% administration fee on the registration amount paid.
3. Received less than 2 days before the start of a camp will not be granted.
4. Registration refunds for medical reasons can only be processed upon receipt of a note from a medical professional. These refunds will be subject to a 15% administration fee, plus a fee for any sessions transpired.
5. Approved refunds can take up to six weeks to process.
6. No partial refunds will be issued for individual sessions missed by the participant.
7. Whitecaps FC reserves the right to move players to the appropriate training group.
In the event that a session is cancelled due to weather, we will do our best to reschedule.