Medicine Hat Skills Camp
City: Medicine Hat
Field: Medicine Hat College
Date: July 22-26
Time: See Schedule
Price: $199.00 + GST.
Take your game to the next level
- July 22-26, 2019. 5 days. 3 hours a day at Medicine Hat College
- Boys and Girls of all skill levels, ages U9 to U16
- U9 to U12 Boys & Girls – 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- U13 to U16 Boys & Girls – 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Test yourself with the Whitecaps FC Camp Skills Challenge!
- 3-hour camp format
- Train with Whitecaps FC Head Coaches.
- Led by Ewan Fisher, Alberta South Academy Centre Head Coach
- Train like a pro
- 5 days professional training
- High tempo. Challenging and Energetic
- Game action exercises and conditioned games
- Organized with quick transitions
- Whitecaps FC Camp t-shirt
- Skills Challenge Tracker
- Whitecaps FC Team Poster
Other Camps in your area:
- Boys MLS Overnight Camps – For motivated U10 to U17 players at National Soccer Development Centre, University of BC
- Girls Elite Overnight Camps – For motivated U9 to U17 players at Fortius Sport and Health, Burnaby BC.
To view a copy of our camp policies please click here.
Code of Conduct and Safe Sport
To view a copy of our Code of Conduct please click here.
To view our Air Quality Policy, please click here.
Head Coach, Alberta South Academy Centres
Soccer Development Administration Team
Phone: 1 (855) 932-1932
Whitecaps FC Skills Challenges
- 4 exciting challenges that all players will get to do at camp and see their progress throughout the week.
- Some players will be selected to participate in our Skills Challenge Finale at the National Soccer Development Centre at UBC and attend a Whitecaps FC Home game at BC Place at the end of the Summer.
- Check out our skills challenges here